Sense and Sensibility
Romantic Era Dress Pattern
With this pattern, you can create a wide variety of dresses for day and evening–plus a jumper that can be worn over a blouse made from the Romantic Blouse pattern. This pattern was inspired by the PBS production of “Wives and Daughters,” which motivated the designer to look into extant gowns from this transitional time between the Regency and Victorian eras.
- Sizes 6-26 all included in one envelope.
- Illustrated instructions make construction easy!
- Options for long sleeves and short sleeves; darted, gathered, or pleated bodices; front or back closures; and five different necklines.
- Instructions for creating a period correct nursing dress–perfect for nursing moms!
- Period fashion plates included to inspire your creations.