Sense and Sensibility
Regency Spencer/Pelisse Pattern
By Jennie Chancey "I created this pattern by pulling research together from several sources (along with customer requests!). I studied a Spencer jacket in the D.A.R. Museum collection and one at the Valentine. I also drew from Janet Arnold’s wonderful Patterns of Fashion." .
- Sizes 6-26DD all included in one envelope.
- Illustrated instructions make construction easy!
- Options for double-breasted or “frog” closure and two different collar treatments.
- Also makes up as a sleeveless pelisse or long coat with a skirt!
- Photo Instructions online (available on the Sense and Sensibility Website link opens in a new window).
- Also available for instant download as an ePattern in PDF format on the Sense and sensibility site